Content creation for business must include the right messages for your customers and clients. To move customers through the buying cycle, your content must be:
1) Findable – helps readers find what they’re looking for with well-organized content
2) Readable – helps readers understand your key points with concise content
3) Relevant – attracts readers with interesting content that’s important to them
4) Actionable – motivates readers to take action with solution content
To meet the above requirements, my content process begins with finding out the following:
- What is unique about your company and your product or service?
- Who is your target audience or customer?
- What problem are you solving for them?
- What are the key messages you want to convey?
- What do you want to achieve with the content?
Once we define the scope of work, I review the source material that you provide, such as example collateral or sales presentations, as well as research competitors if appropriate. With your feedback from two or three reviews, we can usually finalize the content with your approval. Additional revisions can be made within a two week timeframe. (Substantial revisions after a final, reviewed draft is submitted require a new agreement.)
Are you ready to get started? Contact me to schedule a general inquiry call.