Creating unique content with the right messages for your business is a process that takes time, research and creativity. To move buyers through the sales cycle, your content must be:
1) Findable – help readers find what they’re looking for with well-organized content
2) Readable – be concise so readers don’t give up before they get to your key points
3) Relevant – write about topics that are important to your readers
4) Actionable – motivate readers to take action with appropriate offers
To ensure that your content meets the above requirements, my copywriting process begins with finding out the following:
- What is unique about your company and your product or service?
- Who is your target audience or customer?
- What problem are you solving for them?
- What are the key messages you want to convey?
- What do you want to achieve with the content?
Once we define the scope of work, I review the source material that you provide, such as example collateral or sales presentations, as well as research competitors if appropriate. With your feedback from two or three reviews, we can usually finalize the content with your approval. Additional revisions can be made within a two week timeframe. (Substantial revisions after a final, reviewed draft is submitted require a new agreement.)
Are you ready to get started? Contact me to schedule a general inquiry call.