Content creation for business must include the right messages for your customers and clients. To move customers through the buying cycle, your content should be:
1) Findable – help readers find what they’re looking for with well-organized and optimized content
2) Readable – help readers understand your key points with clear and concise content
3) Relevant – attract readers with interesting content that’s important to them
4) Actionable – motivate readers to take action with problem-solving content
To meet the above requirements, my content process begins with finding out the following:
- What is unique about your company and your product or service?
- Who is your target audience or customer?
- What problem are you solving for them?
- What are the key messages you want to convey?
- What do you want to achieve with the content?
Once we define the scope of work, I review the source and reference material that you provide, such as example collateral, presentations, specifications, and requirements, if appropriate. Then I interview your subject matter experts and write a first draft or outline. I continue to work collaboratively with you or your SMEs. With your feedback from two or three reviews, we can usually finalize the content with your approval. Additional revisions can be made within a specified timeframe.
Are you ready to get started? Contact me to schedule a no-obligation discovery call.