Case studies are like the golden goose that keeps laying eggs. There are so many ways to use them that the return they provide on investment and effort is exponential. Besides the obvious uses on your website, at trade shows, and in press releases, have you considered using case studies in these ways?
1. In a trade magazine. Some trade publications have sections that are perfect for case studies, or they might use it as a feature story.
2. In a white paper. White papers tend to be a little heavy on the theoretical side. A good case study provides proof to make the points of the white paper more concrete.
3. In a presentation or speaking topic. You can easily feature bullet points from the case study in a PowerPoint presentation. The printed case study can be used as a handout.
4. Include with a business proposal. Adding a case study to a business proposal can increase your chances of winning the deal.
5. In blog posts. Most case studies can be chunked down into a few paragraphs, or you could divide them up into a series.
6. Testimonials in other collateral. Quotes stand out in any type of collateral and are read more often than body text. Like headings, they grab attention. Make the most of them.
The possibilities seem endless. Case studies are extremely versatile, and therefore, valuable. If you don’t have plans to start utilizing your customer stories, start doing so today!